Terms & Conditions
Welcome to tcetackles,net/eshop Site (the “Site”)! These terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) apply to the Site. TCE Tackles eshop is furnished by TCE Tackles Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated in Malaysia under registration number 434721-U. By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this Site. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1) Registration is open to residents in Malaysia aged 18 and above. TCE Tackles has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential Customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever. Once the Customer has completed and submitted its registration, we shall deem that the Customer has opted in to receive email communication and text message from us and the Customer shall be responsible for all charges imposed by the Customer’s mobile phone carrier, if any.
2) The Customer shall be liable for every Order made under his/her Login and agrees to indemnify TCE Tackles for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing Orders for the Products using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his/her registration information. The Customer shall immediately notify TCE Tackles in the event of any unauthorized use of the Customer’s Login.
3) The Customer may place his/ her Order via TCE Tackles eshop website at: http://tcetackles.net/eshoph After placement of Order, the Customer will receive an email acknowledging receipt of Order. For clarification, such acknowledgement of receipt of Order does not constitute confirmation of acceptance of Order and it does not guarantee stock availability. The inclusion of any Products or services on this site at a particular time does not guarantee that the Products or services will be available at all time. We shall not be obliged to supply the Product to you until we have accepted your Order by sending you a subsequent email confirming our acceptance of your Order.
4) TCE Tackles shall make every effort to fulfill Orders placed by Customers through theTCE Tackles eshop, but TCE Tackles hall not be liable to any person if TCE Tackels shall decline to accept all or part of an Order for whatsoever reason, including but not limited to an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable. If applicable, TCE Tackles will proceed to fulfill the remainder of the Order in accordance to these Terms and Conditions.
This is an Agreement between you and/or all relevant persons that you purport to represent and for the purpose of this Agreement "person" includes natural person and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity and the “Site” regarding your access to and use of the “Site” and all content, information, products and services available on or through the Site.
Acceptance of this Agreement
Each time you use the Site you signify your acceptance and agreement and/or acceptance and agreement of any person that you purport to represent, to be bound by this Agreement as it then reads, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree and to accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and/or any person you purport to represent. If you do not agree with any provision of this Agreement, or you are not authorized to agree to accept this Agreement on behalf of a person you purport to represent, we request that you and/or any person you purport to represent do not access or use the Site. This Site is for convenience and informational purpose only and is not intended to convey advice and recommendation of any products or services.
Ownership and Premitted Use of the Site
The Site (including all content, page headers, custom graphic, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video, and audio forms, images, icons, software design, applications, data and other elements available on or through the Site) is the property of TCE Tackles (unless otherwise indicated) and are protected by Intellectual Property laws in Malaysia. Your use of the Site does not transfer to you any ownership or rights in the Site or its content. The Site is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the Site only in the manner described expressly in the Agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the Site for any other purposes or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
Use of Information
Subject to any License Agreement between You and TCE Tackles, without TCE Tackles's prior express written consent,
1) You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this Site.
2) You shall not use this Site or any content of this Site for any unlawful purpose.
3) You shall not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the Site or anything contained on this Site or accesses any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this Site.
4) This Site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. You agree that such third parties are responsible for the operation and contents of their web sites and TCE Tackles has no liability to you or to any other person for the use of such Site.
Customer’s Undertakings and Responsibilities
2) You shall not, and shall not attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, translate, convert, adapt, alter, modify, enhance, add to, delete or in any way tamper with, or gain access to, any part of the Site or any Internet Site or any software comprised in them.
3) You agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and any security procedures mentioned in them.
4) Once You has logged on to the Site, You must not leave the internet terminal from which You has accessed the Site at any time; or let anyone else use the internet terminal until You has logged off the Site. You will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has logged off the Site at the end of any session.
1) All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the Site design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
While TCE Tackles shall use reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, TCE Tackles makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is at your own risk.
All Information available through the Site is provided on an "AS IS" basis. TCE Tackles makes no warranty that this Site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that tcetackles.net/eshop or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or destructive files. The content of the Site is subject to change without notice.
The Site may contain facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of third-party individuals, entities or organizations. TCE Tackles does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Site. You shall acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement or information is at your sole risk.
TCE Tackles will never be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss of damage arising from, connected with, or relating to the Site or thus agreement including but not limited to loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profit, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise or economic loss under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrong doing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach by TCE Tackles or any person whom TCE Tackles is responsible, and even if TCE Tackels has been advised of the possibility of such loss and damage being incurred.
In no event shall TCE Tackles, its employees, agents or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages (including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the information in connection with the Site).
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TCE Tackles, its officers, directors, employees and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, expense, and costs including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by TCE Tackles in connection with and claim or demand arising out of the Site and your breach of this Agreement. You will assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by TCE Tackles in the defence or any such claim or demand.
TCE Tackles may in its sole absolute discretion change this Agreement from time to time as it relates to future use of the Site, by posting a revised agreement on the Site. By using the Site after this revised Agreement has been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised agreement. You may not change this Agreement in any manner.
Termination of Usage
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, TCE Tackles may in its discretion change, discontinue, modify, restrict, suspend or terminate the Site or any part of it without notice or liability to you or any other person. TCE Tackles may in its discretion and for its convenience at any time immediately terminate, temporarily or permanently, this Agreement or your permission to access and use the Site without any notice or liability to you or any other person.